Global Implementation Using united VARs
Bioventus creates bone healing therapies that work to enhance the body’s natural healing process, thereby accelerating recovery and improving the patient’s quality of life.
Their injection therapies that treat osteoarthritic joints relieve pain and help bring mobility back to the patient. Their therapies may also reduce the need for invasive procedures, leading to more cost-effective outcomes than previously possible. Bioventus’ products are known for their safety, innovation, and effectiveness. The company focuses its medical product development around its core competencies of orthobiologic therapies and orthopaedic diagnostics.
Industry: Life Sciences
Products: Osteoarthritis injection treatments
Location: Durham, NC
Solution: SAP Business All-in-One with EzMed
Added Value for BIOVENTUS
Improved operational visibility across Bioventus facilities
- Improved operational effectiveness & control
- Solid foundation for future initiatives which will improve operational effectiveness and control.
- Standardized business processes across the organization
- Time sensitive regarding leaving legacy systems
- Data extraction as operations prior to spin-off were not self-contained
- Enforcing standardization while maintaining country/operational needs
- Started in June 2012, our team of SAP experts implemented SAP ECC 6.0 for our client Bioventus in a total of 19 countries through 6 key go-live milestones:
- 12/3/2012: The Netherlands
- 12/31/2012: Italy, Belgium & Monaco
- 03/04/2013: United Kingdom, Ireland, Norway, Sweden & Denmark
- 04/01/2013: Finland, France, Switzerland, Canada & Andorra
- 05/06/2013: Germany
- 07/01/2013: United States, Poland, Australia & New Zealand
The World’s Largest Alliance of SAP Resellers