Success Story Analogic
Global Implementation Using united VARs
Analogic creates innovative technology that improves the practi- ce of medicine and saves lives.
For over 40 years Analogic has created markets by anticipating and solving some of the world‘s most complex medical and engineering challenges.
Today, our specific areas of expertise include developing enabling technologies used in computed tomography (CT), ultrasound, digital mammography (DM) and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI).
They also develop state-of-the-art threat detection systems for airport checked-baggage screening as well as motion controls.
- Total Cost of Ownership – multiple ERP & legacy systems
- Limited scalability
- Lack of information visibility & traceability
- Growing regulatory environment
- Provide systems & tools to close the functionality gap and consolidate multiple legacy systems.
- Implement standard processes / procedures across the global organization.
- Provide users a more integrated view of ongoing business activities.
- Support aggressive growth plans
- Implementation of SAP ECC 6.0 included core functionality in the areas of Finance, Controlling, Project Systems, Human Resources, e-Recruiting, Purchasing, Inventory Management, Production Planning & Execution, Quality Management, Sales, Logistics and Service.
- Integration of SAP with several third party solutions, such as: Enterprise Centralized Shipping, Microsoft CRM, Agile and Hyperion.
- Answerthink leveraged UVAR partners to assist with legal and statutory requirements, training, and testing while also providing local language support.
- Hand Enterprise Solutions, was successfully engaged to support the China manufacturing facility
- All-for-One/OSC has been engaged to provide support for the 2 largest European subsidiaries, Denmark and Germany
Industry: Life Sciences - Med Device
Products: Advanced Medical Equipment
Location: Peabody, MA
Solution: SAP Business All-in-One with EzLifeSciences (Medical Device)
Solid foundation for future initiatives
Improved operational effectiveness & control
Streamlined best practice business processes across the organization
Global information visibility
Reduced legacy systems increasing total cost of ownership