- Lima, Peru
- Company size
- > 500 employees
Camposol was founded in 1997 in Peru, close to the region "La Libertad" which became a place that employed thousands of workers and vastly improved the quality of life for their families. Camposol is a Peruvian agriculture company operating in Peru, Colombia and Uruguay, and exporting Avocados, Blueberries, Mangos, Mandarines, and many other fruits all over the world.
- Epidemic restrictions on long-distance travel in 2020
- Localization in China: international fiscal, local taxation requirements, language barrier
- Local regulations in China around the Golden Tax System
- Standardized master data with headquater
Benefits for Camposol
- Chinese golden tax interface was implemented in SAP Fiori to realize the connection; users can issue VAT invoices based on the SAP billings easily
- Local and legal tax requirements in China are met
- Headquater has insight into Chinese numbers, report form, accounting voucher printing, etc.
- All the reports and accounting documents fits the audit request and can be used directly for auditing.
Project Milestones supported by United VARs Members
- 02/20: Project start Peru (Seidor)
- 05/20: Start of implementation in China
- 06/20: China Go-Live (QZing)
United VARs members assisted with local implementation
- Seidor Peru
- QZing, China
stronger than one