- Life Sciences
- Durham, NC, USA
- Company size
- 100 – 250 employees
Bioventus creates bone healing therapies that work to enhance the body’s natural healing process, therapy accelerating recovery and improving the patient’s quality of life. Bioventus products are known for their safety, innovation and effectiveness. The company focuses its medical product development around its core competencies of Orth biologic therapies ad orthopedic diagnostics.
- Time sensitive regarding leaving legacy systems
- Data extraction as operations prior to spin-off were not self-contained
- Enforcing standardization while maintaining country/operational needs
- Improved operational visibility across Bioventus facilities
- Solid foundation for future initiatives improving operational effectiveness and control.
- Standardized business processes across the organization
Project started in June 2012 with a team of SAP experts implementing SAP ECC 6.0 in a total of 19 countries through 6 key go-live milestones:
- 12/03/2012 The Netherlands
- 12/31/2012 Italy, Belgium and Monaco
- 03/04/2013 United Kingdom, Ireland, Norway, Sweden and Denmark
- 04/01/2013 Finland, France, Switzerland, Canada and Andorra
- 05/06/2013 Germany
- 07/01/2013 United States, Poland, Australia and New Zealand
United VARs involved and their contribution
Answerthink managed the projects within the United States and rolled out Australia, New Zealand and Canada. United VARs member, CTAC, assisted with the European countries.
Principal & Managing Director
The Hackett Group/ Answerthink
stronger than one