- Life Sciences
- Peabody, Massachusetts - USA
- Company size
- > 500 employees
Analogic creates innovative technology that improves the practice of medicine and saves lives. For over 40 years Analogic has been created by anticipating and solving some of the world's most complex medical and engineering challenges. Today, our specific areas of expertise include developing enabling technologies used in computed tomography (CT), ultrasound, digital mammography (DM) and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) They also develop state-of-the-art threat detection system for airport checked- Baggage screening as well as motion controls.
Project Overview: Global implementation using United VARs
- Total Cost of Ownership - multiple ERP & legacy systems
- Limited scalability
- Lack of information visibility & traceability
- Growing regulatory environment
- Provide systems & tools to close the gap and consolidate multiple legacy systems.
- Implement standard processes / procedures across the global organization.
- Provide users more integrated business activities.
- Support aggressive growth plans
- Implementation of SAP ERP ECC 6.0 included core functionality in the areas of Finance, Controlling, Project Systems, Human Resources, e-Recruiting, Purchasing, Inventory Management, Production Planning & Execution, Quality Management, Sales, Logistics and Service. Central Integration of SAP with several third party solutions, such as Enterprise Centralized Shipping, Microsoft CRM, Agile and Hyperion.
Answerthink leveraged UVAR partners to assist with legal and statutory requirements, training, and testing while also providing local language support.
- All-for-One & OSC have been engaged to provide support for the 2 largest European subsidiaries, Denmark and Germany.
- Hand Enterprise Solutions , which has been successfully engaged to support the China manufacturing facility.
Added Value for
- Solid foundation for future initiatives
- Improved operational effectiveness & control
- Streamlined best practice business processes across the organization
- Global information visibility
- Reduced legacy systems Increasing total cost of ownership.
- The best integrated solution has been used across our global enterprise
- Life Sciences solution with a large installed based.
- SAP provides organizations like Analogic capability to implement global standards on a single instance across the business
United VARs members assisted with local implementation
stronger than one