- Sydney, Australia
- Company size
- < 100 employees
Makinex is an Australian owned private company, that has been designing original, award-winning tools and equipment for the flooring, construction and landscaping industries since 2004. From small beginnings in Sydney, Australia they have a global footprint in 14 countries and their products are carried by more than 4000 equipment hire and rental companies worldwide and over 1000 reseller and OEMs.
Project Overview: Global implementation from Australia to the U.S. using United VARs
- Business was using a lot of different legacy systems with different spreadsheets
- Low efficiency, not a single source of truth for proper decision making
- Processes were fractured within the business and created problems with communication with the customers
Benefits for Makinex
- Management has a very clear visibility of the performance of the business across the departments and countries of Makinex' global business
- Improved efficiency and management focus on strategy rather than day to day operations
- Improved Cash Flow
- Clearer visibility of the stock holdings
"DXC Oxygen was involved in all stages throughout the rollout including design, testing and training, through the actual go-life implementation. Seidor was the local partner in the USA and their knowledge of the local landscape was invaluable. We were able to rollout in the USA only 2 months after we went live in Australia, in a very efficient and cost-effective way."
Steve Roddy, CFO, Makinex
stronger than one