- Life Sciences
- New South Wales, Australia
- Company size
- 250 – 500 employees
- Integration – Compliance – Validation - Scalability
- SAP Business All-in-One with EzLife Science
- 100+ Users
Milestones: Phased Implementation
- Phase 1 - 30 Weeks; Go-Live June 2015: Global Finance & Purchasing
- Phase 2 – 45 Weeks; Go Live September 2016: Global Manufacturing across three Sites
- Global organization (N. Sydney, NSW, Australia, USA; Singapore, Germany
- Limited Access to end-users (through four business analysts).
- Tight lead-times between planning and procurement (1 day), manufacturing/shipping/patient treatment (1-2 days)
- EBR guides the end-users and monitor adherence to regulations through employee qualification check, controlled data entry and validation, and single/dual digital signatures for regular inspections and deviations.
- Readiness for regulatory agency audits through EBRs.
SAP Partners that cooperated for the global implementation (United VARs):
stronger than one