- 3rd February, Walldorf, Germany -
SAP SE, the global computer software giant, gave out 51 Regional Awards for Partner Excellence in a variety of categories during SAP Field Kick-Off Meeting 2020.
Those awards were handed over to top SAP partners in certain fields, with the purpose to honour their excellent performance in overall sales, technology and services, innovation, and solution-specific areas.
By awarding best performering companies every year, SAP highlights top partners! Moreover, its stands as a proof point of what United VARs stands for: Connecting the leading SAP solution providers with focus on the mid-market in each country in order to ensure the best quality and support to our customers, both locally and globally.
The list of United VARs’ rewarded partners 2020 includes,
ASIA PACIFIC JAPAN (APJ)
- SAP APJ Award for Partner Excellence 2020 for Partner-Packaged Solution Partners: BSG Partners
NORTH AMERICA (NA)
- SAP NA Award for Partner Excellence 2020 for Emerging Markets and Net-New Growth: Answerthink/Hackett Group
EUROPE, MIDDLE EAST, AND AFRICA (EMEA) NORTH
- SAP EMEA North Award for Partner Excellence 2020 for New Business: In Cloud Solutions
- SAP EMEA South Award for Partner Excellence 2020 for Top SME Cloud Performer: Seidor
MIDDLE AND EASTERN EUROPE (MEE)
- SAP MEE Award for Partner Excellence 2020 for Top 5 Best Performers in Cloud: B4B Solutions
“These awards demonstrate that United VARs members are able to deliver top results and best customer service across different regions. As the alliance members are hand-selected in every country with the objective to select the best SAP partners for mid-market customers, we appreciate SAP’s yearly recognition” , says Detlef Mehlmann, the Managing Director of United VARs.
stronger than one